• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexisign 10.5 Profiling Issue

Kootchy

Fresh from a versaworks issue, and now in to a flexi 10.5 profiling issue, once I get to the multi-ink limit page change the percentage to the desired percent based on second print verification and then clicking next button, just does nothing where I’m sure it should go to the next step of printing a profile generation chart.

Has anyone come across the before and if so know of a fix as sai are saying we need to upgrade to cloud.

(The screenshot shows 100% for all limits as got frustrated and closed it down, and just started again and still no next button working)

Attachments

• 2022-04-18 20_42_37-Color Profiler.png
    2022-04-18 20_42_37-Color Profiler.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 238

jr!

If u click save ur changes are saved in the actual selected profile. on the first tab u can name it.

U have selected only ink limits, thats good if u have a colorprofile to your material if u use original roland colors.