• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FlexiSign Pro Cloud, Windows Version, For Sale - $3500.00

CarNate69

We have a full version of FlexiSign PRO Cloud - currently in use on a Windows 7 64 bit machine. This is the latest software from Flexi and still receives upgrades through the cloud. This software was purchased through an authorized Flexi vendor, it is not bootlegged, not a cracked copy and is definitely confirmed 100% legit through Flexi many times we've called for support.

Since Flexi no longer offers CD's or dongles, we will be transferring the account to you through Flexi's phone support.

This software of course retails for $4295.00, we're asking $3500.00.

Since this is my first time selling a "cloud" version of something, we will contact Flexi (and the buyer can too) and arrange a mutual transfer the best way they recommend. I already spoke to them, and they said it's simply a matter of changing over the name and info on the account, and we provide the password - the actual program can be downloaded from their website. We are selling this since the computer that it's installed on is no longer in use.

Here is the version we're selling: http://www.thinksai.com/FlexiSIGN-PRO

Let me know if you have any questions!