• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FlexiSign V 8.6v2 Profiles - Help

impresslb

Hello,

We purchased a used but original [FONT=&quot]FelxiSign Pro V 8.6v2 for our brand new Mutoh Blizzard. We are using Spyder Pro to create profiles, save them as ICM and trying to load them into Flexi but it just wont accept them. We tried changing the extension to ICC but still wont recognize the profiles.

Pleeeeeeeese help we are so frustrated.

I was thinking maybe we should not make the profiles from the software that comes with spyder pro. We did a 200 patch profile and saved the profile. Should we be making the patch and printing directly from flexi ? and just using the speder as a measuring device ? [/FONT]

eye4clr

Can of worms here.

You are creating a single part of what needs to be an overall "media profile". This is not to be confused with an ICC profile.

You use Flexi's profile wizard thingy to generate the media profile, media setting, media preset (whatever they call it). Then you go through the process of doing ink restrictions, linearization (aka calibration), THEN you make the icc and import.

It's like you're starting up an engine that has no car and wondering why it won't back out of the garage.