• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font ID please

Forty One

I've been given something from a clients "Designer" and asked to make their signs from it.
They gave me a PSD file that is crappy res and I need to recreate it for 3D.
Can anyone tell me what this font is?
Capture.JPG

pro-up

Hello. Give this site a try - https://www.myfonts.com/pages/whatthefont.

As a side note - ask the client to provide you with a font. If they cannot and if you do not have the font, inform them they will have to purchase the font or pay you to purchase it (I only add a small markup to cover any charge fees - I keep this one as a direct pass through to the client). Fonts can get very expensive, so it's always a good idea to keep a note on your estimates that they are responsible for providing the font if it is not one you have within your font library. If you already know this, then nvm. : ) I hope that site can help you locate that exact font or something very similar. Good luck!

Forty One

Thanks all.
Told the client to do their own search. Seems that was too much for the client and said "their designer" can do it instead.