• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font ID Request

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
I'm stumped by this one. What the Font is not turning up any exact matches. So I figured it must be something from the free fonts realm. At first glance I thought it might be Raleway, but nope. About the nearest thing I can find to a match is Quicksand, which unfortunately is not it either. VAG Rounded is not even close. Thanks in advance for any help.

Attachments

• And-Tax-Services-800px.png
    And-Tax-Services-800px.png
    183 KB · Views: 141

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I'm stumped by this one. What the Font is not turning up any exact matches. So I figured it must be something from the free fonts realm. At first glance I thought it might be Raleway, but nope. About the nearest thing I can find to a match is Quicksand, which unfortunately is not it either. VAG Rounded is not even close. Thanks in advance for any help.
Just change it to Arial Narrow. :p

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
Nexa is another typeface that is close but not quite right. The thin weight of Nexa has the proper stroke thickness, but the proportions are a bit too wide. Plus the stems in Nexa are squared off, the stems in these letters are slightly rounded.

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
Yeah, it looks like CocoMat Ultralight, with the slightest bit of an outline stroke applied to it. I didn't know this "free" CocoMat typeface existed. I bought copies of CocoGoose, CocoSharp and CocoGothic Pro a year or so ago (on sale). The really strange thing is What The Font didn't give any hits at all on CocoGothic Pro, which is very similar to CocoMat (but not exact). I gave the What the Font filter a pretty high resolution extract from a customer provided JPEG image.