• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For Sale: Roland SP-300V

calliegraphics

Premium Subscriber
I bought this printer brand new in 2006. I just got a new printer for my business, and no longer have a need for this unit. New Roland heads were installed roughly 4 years ago. The machine has run flawlessly throughout the years. The only issue I ever had was in 2009 when an ink pump went out. This was a common problem with the first edition of this machine. My Roland dealer replaced the ink pumps under warranty. However, when the pump did go out, red and black ink sprayed down one of the legs of the stand. It dried before I was able to clean it up, hence the red/black stain on the stand.

I have 4 partially used ink cartridges, as well as 4 brand new ink cartridges, a partial bottle of cleaning solution and a few general maintenance parts. These are included with the sale. Please contact me if you have any questions.

$5000 OBO

I am located near Albuquerque, New Mexico

Attachments

• 00B0B_faYNX6SQyk1z_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
    00B0B_faYNX6SQyk1z_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 133
Last edited: