• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For Those That Might be Interested...

WildWestDesigns

Based on popular customer requests, I've started to work on some digitizing tutorials. Right now, I have a few of my e-newsletters readers "beta testing" a little small clip before I go on to the longer ones.

They will be non software specific, but those that use Wilcom will recognize the interface. I do plan on adding some Wilcom specific tutorials, especially for the special effects.

The other service that I will be adding will be webinars. Either 1 on 1 or in very small groups, 3 max I'm thinking. They can either be Wilcom specific or just general digitizing techniques for a specific subject (lettering, appliqué, puff, fringe etc). I'm wanting to do it in small groups to allow for more back and forth then your traditional tutorial and then ask/answer at the end webinar.

If anyone would like to know more you can email me at the address in the signature. If you would like to get updates as to when everything will be made available in the store or when the "webinars" will be made available, sign up for the newsletter on the website.