• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Free standing plaques - source for pole and base

Andy D

I need a pole and base for a couple of 20" x 30" cast bronze plaques & didn't see anything offered on Gemini.
Are there kits ready made for plaques or do I need to put pieces together?

unclebun

Paper catalog is your friend. Much easier to find what you want. If you don't have one, ask Gemini to send you one.

Andy D

Paper catalog is your friend. Much easier to find what you want. If you don't have one, ask Gemini to send you one.
Until they try to kill me :) I have hundreds of catalog on a shelf over my desk & every time I try to take one down about 20 comes sliding off too... I need to come up with a better system.

unclebun

Yeah, I understand the catalog overload. But certain ones, like Gemini's are good to have nearby. Their website makes it hard to find small items like that, but flip open the catalog and it's right there. I ran into the same thing with Grimco yesterday. Found a bendable sign base and pole for parking signs in the catalog, went to try to find it on the website by using the menus, couldn't find it. Had to search by item number from the catalog to finally find it on the website and order it.