• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FreedomPaper PET Banner OR Magic Renew Banner

Stinky Prints

Just saw this, so a little behind the timeline...but, we have used Renew and have some in the shop, but I don't think they make it anymore. It's pretty "fuzzy" but surprisingly durable and can be sold as very eco-friendly forward. I tried to order the freedom Eco Smart last week and they were out. Might be the same material or similar - Renew is 30mil though, but both are non-woven.

Overall the Renew did work pretty good with our HP Latex 365, and the colors have held up for a few years on our test banner, but you won't get the saturation of color and contrast that you see on a smoother material. We can sell the s**t out of a true eco friendly banner material in our market, but I haven't found a great one yet. Currently ordering this material. Will try to remember to update once we get it in. https://www.grimco.com/Catalog/Products/DURATEX9OZECO-BANNER