• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Full Metal Jacket

shakey0818

I was just watching Full Metal Jacket for the umpteenth time.What a classic movie.I looked up the movie to see who played Pvt.Pyle and low and behold its the guy Det.Goren from Law & Order.Who woulda guessed.He plays a good psycho.

mikey-Oh

vincent d'onofrio definitely takes on some weird roles. i've enjoyed him as the out o' touch dad in thumbsucker, meth dealer in the salton sea and the killer in the cell

shakey0818

Thanks for the recomend.I just watched Unstoppable again and im gonnawatch Felon now.Nice relaxing quiet fri. night

Baz

Thats the only DVD that i've ever had to replace because i wore out my first copy. Great movie!:thumb:

Sideshow

vincent d'onofrio holds a record I hear, for the most weight or size gain for a role, to play in FMJ.

Great movie.

One error in it, but its mere athetics, and rightfullly so...

No actor can wear a Marine uniform correctly, if they did not serve in the Marines. With that usually, a medal or ribbon is out of order.

Well, since Ermy was a Marine, he wears his medals and ribbons correctly.

The movie takes place before the tet offensive. One of the ribbons GySgt Hartman is wearing, wasnt even issued yet ;)

I know Im nit picky...lol just OCD