• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

fun promo video of our work

nwsigns

We are working on a project for Mars Hill Church here in Seattle and they sent out a guy to film us working for a day and it turned into a whole 15 second video. I could not figure out how to embed the vid here so you will just have to scroll down our FB page a little - https://www.facebook.com/nwcustomsigns

RE: video of your work

I really like this video! I'm am currently in need of someone local (in Houston) to be my video guy for testimonials, case studies, etc. I'm brand new to this forum, and I don't know if this is the right spot, but I'll just put it out there in the wind and hope that someone responds... I'm the marketing guy over at Advantage LED Signs and our videos are pretty outdated. Contact me at andrew@advantageled.com if interested or if you know someone in Houston. Thanks

ChicagoGraphics

I think that was the video of the cross hanging off the crain, I was waiting for some excitement like hitting the wires above,LOL