• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Galaxy dx5 problems

Raniabens

Hey everyone,

My new galaxy dx5 printer has been funking on me really bad. We've had another one for 5 years and never had any problems, but this one has been nothing but problems for the few months I've had it.

First she starts making lines in the black color, as if it's bleeding out. I changed the dampers and cap and indeed there was a problem with the cap. The problem disappeared for a few days, and then it was back. The weird thing is when she starts doing that it's enough to just pause her and she'll start printing good again, no need for a clean and the check comes back perfect. I'll include examples of what she's doing.

Then today she did something I've never seen before, it suddenly printed all colors together.
I hope someone can help me with this.
IMG_20210909_141503.jpg

IMG_20210822_091950.jpg
IMG_20210830_134600.jpg
IMG_20210821_183259.jpg

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Yes I have a tendency to name my machines, my printers are a she and my plotter is a he. And no last time I checked no crotch on her, or maybe you know something I don't?
Kinky...