• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GCC SignPal Supreme 98

hvasse

Hello,

I got an old vinyl cutter plotter from a relative. But as can be expected when you get something for free it is not complete or not working.

So is this gift. I did not get ant drivers with it.

Can anyone help me out here, would be very greatfull.

GCC SignPal Supreme 98 driver..... :rock-n-roll:
GCC SignPal Supreme 98 manual....:clapping:

Thanks

Henk

hvasse@ziggo.nl

hvasse

thanks for the reply.

But i already tried that and there response was that the machine was to old and they deleted files concerning in there database.

So the only option to find the driver is through people who had one ot still have and can send me the drivers.

Certainly hope so. Cannot imagine that i am the only one in this big world that has this plotter.

Henk

Eriksson

Cut this!
thanks for the reply.

But i already tried that and there response was that the machine was to old and they deleted files concerning in there database.

So the only option to find the driver is through people who had one ot still have and can send me the drivers.

Certainly hope so. Cannot imagine that i am the only one in this big world that has this plotter.

Henk

Hello i have the same Cutter, have you become som Informations?
I have the same Problem.