• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

generic banner icc needed

bigkahuna_305

I need a banner ICC for my truevis sg2 on flexi22 i want to make some banner stuff for myself and have no icc and non on flexis page

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
clearly i have never tried printing on banner so am clueless lol ok so ill try that as well as what head height? i am on low now do i need to raise it to medium or high?
Yeah banner is very forgiving usually so it should work out fine. Medium or high is probably better to avoid head strikes.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I'm not sure how your printer is but with my Latex 315 I've had some jams on the edges and headstrikes. I hang a clamp on each end as it starts coming out and just let it hang and adjust as it prints. It puts just a slight bit of tension on the edges so the head doesn't grab the edge. I don't have a take up reel, that would probably help. Just an FYI, keep and eye on it.

bigkahuna_305

I'm not sure how your printer is but with my Latex 315 I've had some jams on the edges and headstrikes. I hang a clamp on each end as it starts coming out and just let it hang and adjust as it prints. It puts just a slight bit of tension on the edges so the head doesn't grab the edge. I don't have a take up reel, that would probably help. Just an FYI, keep and eye on it.
Good to know. My printer has a clamp that holds the edge down