• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Dimension 200 z height gauge thickness?

5041shelby

hi

i found out the hard way that gerber requires a gauge on top of material to zero to top of surface

i set my z zero on top of my material and hit run the bit dug deep into my material...:(

anyways

does anyone know the actual thickness in 3 decimal places?

apparently its a clear piece of acrylic of some size

im not referring to the metal step gauge.

5041shelby

Thanks..i need to know for sure and exact
That may be for the sabre

The d200 may be diff according to my brief research

Im hoping someone actuslly has one they can measure

GB2

Old Member
That acrylic piece you are looking for is part # p22186b and is a critical part used to surface the router to the top of the material. Anyone who has a Gerber Dimension 200 should have that part and be able to measure it and give you the answer, which is the only way you will know for sure. I know that there was a similar part for the Sabre but it had a different part # and may have been a different thickness. Call Gerber and see if they can still provide you with a replacement.

5041shelby

thanks yes it seems the sabre may be a diff part and thickness part and i have yet to find anyone who has the d200 one to measure for me..gerber will not tell me the dimension and i can make my own once i get confirmation of the thickness...i do not need to buy one nor do i want to buy one.

5041shelby

Case solved...its not .250 gauge

Its .125 gauge on my d200

I just confirmed on my machine..

.whats odd is that gerber actually emailed me and said it was .125 and then emailed me back and said correction its .250 which it wasnt..

does anyone know the OEM length of the engraver head spindle belt..mine just broke..it measures 16in but could be stretched due to age.

Last edited:

5041shelby

Nevermind..i make my own belt and fix brokebroke belt

Attachments

• 20210506_145012.jpg
    20210506_145012.jpg
    678.1 KB · Views: 113