• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Omega 5 Layout Station - New, Sealed & Unregistered

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Gerber Omega 5 Layout Station: USB dongle, brand new (sealed software) in the box and unregistered. Box has been opened only to inspect contents.

$500.00 with USPS Priority Mail included in the price (US address only). Contact me for a shipping quote if you're outside of the US.

Layout station allows you to design cut only or print/cut projects, but it does NOT drive a printer or plotter.

Due to the sensitive nature of software, all sales final. Contact me through private message for further details.

Perfect if you're already using Omega software...even better if you're using another software and need the capabilities of handling .plt files. The Gerber fonts alone are well worth the price. We regularly use Omega exported .dxf vector files in Adobe Illustrator, AutoCAD, & SignLab without any issues.

JB