• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Omega 5 Layout Station: Used $350.00

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Used Gerber Omega 5 Layout Station: Includes USB dongle, Omega DVD (includes tons of Gerber fonts), "Getting Started" booklet, and the Sign Shop Helper DVD (vehicle templates, clipart logos and designs, JPEG sign fills and backgrounds, PDF catalog of DVD contents). Everything is in excellent condition.

$350.00 with USPS Priority Mail included in the price (US address only). Contact me for a shipping quote if you're outside of the US.

Layout station allows you to create cut vinyl or print/cut projects, but it does NOT drive a printer or plotter.

Due to the sensitive nature of software, all sales final. Contact me through private message.

Perfect if you're already using Omega software...even better if you're using another software and need the capabilities of handling .plt files. The Gerber fonts alone are well worth the price. We regularly use Omega exported .dxf vector files in Adobe Illustrator, AutoCAD, & SignLab without any issues.

(NOTE: We had originally listed a new copy of Omega LS, but we have decided to keep that copy for our other division. This used copy has been in use for approx. 18 months and was used very sparingly. We have only used the Sign Shop Helper DVD once to view the contents.

Edit: It will be listed on eBay for $450, but you can save $100 by contacting me directly via private message here at Signs101. (FYI: this software originally sells for $800 brand new)

Last edited: