• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GFP 363TH Laminator

Constantine

Hello.

We've been upgrading our machinery this week, recently purchasing a new Epson printer to replace our old Roland. We're also looking for a good laminator and our sales team sent us information on the GFP 363TH. Does anybody run this laminator? Any thoughts on it? This will be our first laminator, as we (gasp) have been hand laminating for the past 11 years. We think it's time to make the switch to a laminating machine and it seems like it would do all we need it to do, but thought I'd reach out for some input.

Thanks in advance.
Constantine Pappas
C & K Designs, LLC

ChaseO

Premium Subscriber
I don't have experience with that particular laminator, but you are going to be very sad you didn't get one before now. Good luck on the purchase, you won't regret it.

Ldireprophil

Hello.

We've been upgrading our machinery this week, recently purchasing a new Epson printer to replace our old Roland. We're also looking for a good laminator and our sales team sent us information on the GFP 363TH. Does anybody run this laminator? Any thoughts on it? This will be our first laminator, as we (gasp) have been hand laminating for the past 11 years. We think it's time to make the switch to a laminating machine and it seems like it would do all we need it to do, but thought I'd reach out for some input.

Thanks in advance.
Constantine Pappas
C & K Designs, LLC
I have a 363TH for sale. It's brand new, only used a few times. I bought a CWT 1640 laminating table and don't have any long laminating runs, laminate everything on the table, and don't need the roll laminator. $4250 comes with a roll of film. Can send pics (not a scratch, brand new).

Constantine

I have a 363TH for sale. It's brand new, only used a few times. I bought a CWT 1640 laminating table and don't have any long laminating runs, laminate everything on the table, and don't need the roll laminator. $4250 comes with a roll of film. Can send pics (not a scratch, brand new).
Where are you located?

jfiscus

Rap Master
Go with the 563th for roll-to-roll lamination if you can afford it. We love our 563th laminators here.
However, yesterday we did just buy a 363th for our masking dept and it seems to be just a cheaper model with many of the same features of the 563th.