• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GFP 65" roll to roll lam w/heat assist - the bomb!

kkamauu

GFP 463Th - I saw the 65" GFP laminator at the ISA show. They did the demo for me and i bought the demo unit right there on the spot. We have been looking for a laminator machine with Roll to Roll because we do a lot of car wraps. The price on this machine is half the price as the 62Seal and it does the same quality. We can run it for an entire bus and it has no wrinkles - and will lam a complete roll of 150ft (ij180) in 15-20 mins. We dont need to stand by it either.

It is an awesome machine - very very good price. I like the functionality of it as well.

Overall the main concern was making sure dont get wrinkles and we can feed and load lamination easily. This machine does it perfectly for us. We bought ours through NuSign and Supply -

Just thought i would let you guys know - price - you can get one for less then 7k shipped! check out online.