• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

golf towels

dakotasignwerks

Our local Booster club is looking to do Golf Towels with the school logo on them for the annual scramble coming up in june. Does anybody do these and what would be best, printed, screened or embroidered? Thanks for the help.

Mike_Koval

Embroidered is going to give you your best look for sure. If using screen printing or transfers, you want to be sure to use a towel with a low pile.

WildWestDesigns

It really just depends on what you are looking for in the end. I only do the sublimated(only with limited towel options though) and embroidered. Sublimated can last longer then embroidery, but embroidery has more options and is viewed as the premium product.

WildWestDesigns

That's the way that bowling towels were done as well for awhile. Never did last long though. Oil was really bad for them.

WDP

You need to question the printers machine. We get people all the time who say same thing. Not all DTG machines are equal lol trust me their not.

WildWestDesigns

You need to question the printers machine. We get people all the time who say same thing. Not all DTG machines are equal lol trust me their not.

Machine, inks (even how old the inks are) can all play a part in that. No doubt that not all machines are created equal. Same thing goes with embroidery machines, even embroidery machines from the same company stitch differently with different accuracy.

WDP

Agree. We invested in Brother machines as they have good track records. Good luck.