• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Good Printable Transfer Material?

S

scarface

Anyone have a good durable printable heat transfer vinyl they can recommend that will hold up?

Also anyone know who sells this? I didn't notice anything in the Fellers book but SOJAR which i have never heard of.

Looking to print full color shirt logos with my versacamm.

Thanks!

Salmoneye

Roland has a new formulation of HTM called HTM2 that seems to be good and a decent price point. Big Fish a merchant member here has another product that is very inexpensive but I hear it might get a little bleed thru of background color but has a very nice hand. I have never used that one myself.

mtroup

I use Color Print Solvent which is made by Specialty Materials, the company who makes Thermoflex Plus. It comes in a few different versions/colors and I have used the "Gloss" and "Frost" (which is slightly matte) and both have held up extremely well for full color logos on adult softball/baseball jerseys.

mtroup

Vinyl seems like a waste for heat transfer.

It's actually quite marketable and holds up very well. I'm a screen printing shop as well so it might make a difference, but it seems when I do sets of uniforms each year I end up with more business coming my way through the parents on the teams. It might be a pain to deal with the teams/organizations every now and then but it usually works out for you in the end.

Just my .02

DRamm76

I've worked with Roland's new Heat Transfer and have had terrific results. I just got in a roll of FDC's new sample material for shirts that I am going to run some tests with. A lot of my customers work with Siser but there is other material out there called "Chemica" I believe that people swear by. I don't have it in my lineup yet but I have seen the quality and it's pretty damn sharp and VERY easy to work with

Mike_Koval

We at Imprintables Warehouse specialize in heat transfer materials...both solvent printable and cut only.

I carry a wide variety of materials to suit any need that you may have. Samples are also available upon request.

S

scarface

We at Imprintables Warehouse specialize in heat transfer materials...both solvent printable and cut only.

I carry a wide variety of materials to suit any need that you may have. Samples are also available upon request.

I went on the site, IMO the digital material is very expensive. Might be just me though, I'll stick with thermo for simple jobs and outsourcing for the others.