• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Good Source for Fire Dept Crest Vectors?

I've got a fire department who wants to order a bunch of stuff for an upcoming fireman's picnic and they want their logo -- but of course all they have for art is a crappy jpeg picture of one of their patches. And of course nobody has the original design that made the patch.

Any good sources for fire fighter graphics?

I've got a fire department who wants to order a bunch of stuff for an upcoming fireman's picnic and they want their logo -- but of course all they have for art is a crappy jpeg picture of one of their patches. And of course nobody has the original design that made the patch. Any good sources for fire fighter graphics?

Fred's Express Clipart site is great for fire department artwork (www.expresscliprt.com). Volume 1 and 2 of the Vector Mega Collection also have a lot of fire department graphics.

jfiscus

Rap Master
I would be willing to bet that their Maltese cross is either very standard or very unique. if it is just standard clip-art then you might find it, but it seems that it is pretty much one extreme or the other with FD graphics.

I would be willing to bet that their Maltese cross is either very standard or very unique. if it is just standard clip-art then you might find it, but it seems that it is pretty much one extreme or the other with FD graphics.

You are 100% right about that. Maybe the OP could post a picture of what they are looking for, it would be much easier to narrow down where they need to look if we knew what we were looking for.