• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec Blade Holders - Decent 3rd Party Options?

BVG

On the hunt for decent 3rd party blade holders for our Graphtec FC8600 and FC9000.

Local distributor pricing in Australia is close to $300 per blade holder for OEM Graphtec, so we're trying to find an alternative.

ikarasu

The eBay blade.holders are garbage.

If all you're doing is cutting large graphics they're ok... I won't use them for kiss cutting just perf cutting.

Check your graphtec holder / blade and see how much back and fourth play the original spindle has.... Then check how much the eBay one has. Night and day difference, and it shows when cutting text / letters... They'll have jagged edges and slanted shapes.

I think the price graphtec charges is ridiculous. But I've bought blade holders from ten different people, including uscutter... They're all the same cheap one with lots.kf play.

newparade

I bought a couple of the aluminum ones recently for testing. One thing I'll note so far is they are about twice the mass. The Graphtec is 8g. The generic one is 16g.