• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Graphtec CE3000-120

Ricki Susic

Hi y'all,

I recently bought a Graphtec CE3000-120 used, obviously.
I'm having a bit of a struggle to make it cut. The Graphtec website doesn't help in any way - the cutter is too old.

Does any of you guys know which software and on what computer-system this cutter will work. Or should I just accept that it was a bad buy, and send it right off to the museum for ancient technology? I hope not!

Best regards
Ricki

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
It's pretty old of a cutter to bring back from the dead. But an old Windows XP computer and Flexi should work.

Scootershooter

Hi y'all,

I recently bought a Graphtec CE3000-120 used, obviously.
I'm having a bit of a struggle to make it cut. The Graphtec website doesn't help in any way - the cutter is too old.

Does any of you guys know which software and on what computer-system this cutter will work. Or should I just accept that it was a bad buy, and send it right off to the museum for ancient technology? I hope not!

Best regards
Ricki
I have one too. Seems like you can't use Windows 10, and are you required to have Illustrator or CorelDraw?

Attila Nagy

SignLab, FlexiSign can run it, or use budget softwares like EasyCut Studio or SignCut. the last 2 can run on Mac and PC as well.

Graphtec Cutting Master 2 for corelDraw or Illustrator can be used as well. No point to go back for XP. any Graphtec softwares. supported on Windows 7

Jburns

the simple and very basic program signblazer can run it. PM me and I can send you a copy. run in windows 7 compatibility mode.

You will likely spend time with your parralel ports, and a little more time if you need a parallel to USB adaptor.

1658118132126.png