• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec CE7000

swarnes

Hi I was watching this video and saw you can print reg marks and tape paper together and cut the sheets instead feeding one sheet at time, can anyone tell me how it is done?
Not using the barcode but using reg marks.
Thanks

swarnes

1666704268286.png

I was hoping someone could also help with why contour cut is not allowing copies/job size
thanks

bigkahuna_305

Hi I was watching this video and saw you can print reg marks and tape paper together and cut the sheets instead feeding one sheet at time, can anyone tell me how it is done?
Not using the barcode but using reg marks.
Thanks
Dosent look like its taped its a sheet of printed material. its not taped together just normal print and cut

swarnes

Dosent look like its taped its a sheet of printed material. its not taped together just normal print and cut
Hi,
they are placing A3 sheets together on the table with tape, I think u need to use cut master in Ai and make sure inch apart from each reg mark but still researching that, any advise welcome, Graphtec support not support using this method, but as its CE7000 it supports reading next set of marks.