• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec Cutting Pro FC5100-130 Issues

lenawillo

We are a smaller sign shop, and we have a Graphtec Cutting Pro FC5100-130, but for some reason, it seems to no longer be able to receive commands from our computers. I should mention that we are all on Windows 10, so is that possibly the problem? We have also tried it with a Windows 7 machine, and no luck there either. Does anyone have any tips and tricks for restoring/resetting it to see if we can integrate it into our environment? We would hate to get rid of it, but right now we can't use it either. Our main goals would be cut vinyl and contour cutting to printed vinyl. Thanks in advance!

signheremd

Check your cables. restart the computer that has the Production Manager on it. If that does not work, you can try to reinstall the plotter (maybe give it a new name). When we have had a similar issue, it is nearly always the cord, and when it is not then a restart has worked.

lenawillo

Check your cables. restart the computer that has the Production Manager on it. If that does not work, you can try to reinstall the plotter (maybe give it a new name). When we have had a similar issue, it is nearly always the cord, and when it is not then a restart has worked.
I'm going to try that this coming week! I appreciate it.