• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Graphtec FC-8000-130 error E01019

Dan Kearfott

I need some help. I've had this plotter for several years without any problems. I tried to plot with it and it asks for type of media (ie:Roll, sheet) so I pick either one and the blade carriage moves slowly to the far left then hits the end and gives me "ERROR E01019" message. I've installed the latest firmware and that didn't help. I replaced the data ribbon to the blade carriage and that didn't help. No matter what I do it keeps doing the same thing and won't ever set up print ready.
Can anyone help me out?
thanks so much for any input you may offer.

Dan Kearfott

Thanks but I already saw this post and there doesn't seem to be any info posted. Other than a link to the service manual and how to load pictures.

ikarasu

Thanks but I already saw this post and there doesn't seem to be any info posted. Other than a link to the service manual and how to load pictures.

Backup your settings, then do a factory reset on it. (Can backup via the plotter software in windows).

"On most of our printers/plotters, turn power off, hold down the "up" arrow button (^) and turn the power on while holding the button. NOVRAM will begin and just follow the queues"

This will rule out a software issue, including the language being changed.

Commando

Im having this problem. My ribbon came off the plastic guide and ripped. I replaced it and am now getting this message.
I thought i might need to do a cross cut adjustment but it wont even let me do that. As soon as i move it to adjust, it goes to the end and throws it.
It throws this code 20% of the time when rolling and 100% of the time when cross cutting. When it rolls successfully, i can plot.
I also did a reset and it didnt help.
I dont get it.