• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

graphtec mk2 ???

zoiko

what is the difference between the graphtec fc7000-75 / fc7000-75mk2 if any . thanks i just biught a graphtec fc7000-75 i was just wondering if they are the same.

gvgraphics

The new Graphtec's have changed over from the old ARM's system to the Mk2 system. That is what Graphtec told me direct.

oc63rag

I asked a Graphtec dealer and he said they are identical except the mk2 is supposed to track long jobs better. He didn't believe it though - he said the old ones track just fine.
I've never had any issues with my FC7000-160 except operator error.

Case

24" model, (new motor in mk2) 50' tracking on certain materials guaranteed, the media basket is included with the plotter.... Also the firmware is different. Other than that, it is the same machine.

Case

Sign_Boy

24" model, (new motor in mk2) 50' tracking on certain materials guaranteed, the media basket is included with the plotter.... Also the firmware is different. Other than that, it is the same machine.

Case

I didn't get a media basket with mine?????