• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec reg. marks from Composer

meltsner

Hi -
When I choose "Graphtec Type 2" targets from the targets box in GSPPlot, it pictures the perfect "corner" targets pointing in as it should. But when I print it on the Maxx2, it has completely different targets -- the one side are "L" shaped pointing OUT, and the other is just short straight lines. I might try to attach a quick sketch of it here later.
Why might it be printing out different? Anyone else have this problem (assuming it's a problem :wink:)?

P.s. I would be using -- or ATTEMPTING -- to use the FC7000 to plot it later.

meltsner

Okay, here's some exaggerated samples. First shows how it should look (and does look in GSPPlot), Second is what actually prints out.

I would like to try to get the FC7000 to plot from the Maxx printer somehow, any help would be appreciated!

Attachments

• regmarkssample1.jpg
    regmarkssample1.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 87
  • regmarksample2.jpg
    regmarksample2.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 77

meltsner

BUMP!

Anybody have any suggestions? I'm sure there's some Edge users who would use a Graphtec....... not sure if the marks would be the same though.
Thanks!!