• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Had to reinstall Windows-need help!

Silvertip

Silvertip Graphics Signs & Designs, Inc.
Hello everyone!
I had to reinstall windows to my server. I have sub-sequentially lost all my settings both in signlab 9 and my versaworks rip.
I do not use the signlab rip. I don't like it so everything gets sent to Versaworks. Here are my questions so far!

Is there a way to find and transfer the signlab settings from my other workstation to the newly refreshed signlab on the server. I have not been able to match the color management to Roland Versaworks Setting.
In Versaworks I need to add some different ink profiles. These are on the workstation but no longer on my server.
I have tried looking for files that might have these in them but so far have come up empty.

Any help or insight appreciated!

NEVER get a new computer or reset an old one! GRRRRR.

Going forward is there a way to make a copy of the settings from these programs to a file somewhere that I can reference when things go wrong or I update something? I know I have fought this before and it shouldn't be such a surprise but dang it so frustrating!