• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Has anyone used Fome-Cor "Heat-Activated" with a hot laminator? I need temp and speed settings.

crgrove

Has anyone used "Heat-Activated" Fome-Cor with a hot laminator? I've seen temp/time settings for use with a heat press but not through a hot laminator. I came across a PDF flyer of "Alcan Family of Products" noting: "WHY CHOOSE FOME-COR ® HEAT-ACTIVATED?.... Can be used on a heated mechanical or vacuum dry mountpress, or with a heated roller laminator" but there was no time and temp for it and that was THE ONLY time I saw a reference to using a laminator rather than just a heat press. So I need temp and speed settings.
I have a customer's posters and the heat-activated Fome-Cor in front of me and the normal temps are not hot enough but I'm anxious because I don't want to ruin the customer's Fome-Cor.
-Cheers! :)

JstevensonPrints

Printing dreams one day at a time
Every foamcore is different, you can get close and dial in from there but it’s very difficult to find that magical setting.