• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Heat transfer vinyl / Shirts / and using the "line up lazer"

rawjahprintshop

Hey guys, the subject line says it all, but, I need to figure out how to set up my 4 headed laser i got from stahls for lining up heat transfer materials to quickly print T-shirts after you setup the laser at the beginning.
I need this because I do 50-100 HTV orders sometimes so that I can do them in-house, and I was very inconsistent with the location on each install.

my heat press is on the stahls caddie with wheels, so i can move it over to a desk area that the lasor is sitting on...

I guess my main question is, does anyone have any pictures of their setups for the laser and getting it to function as it's supposed to?

Thank you in advance!

hybriddesign

owner Hybrid Design
Hi,

I have one of these and we never really ended up using it and a lot of it was because we tried to sit it on the table next to our presses and our guys would always knock it when loading shirts and throw it off. I'd really suggest mounting it above the press somehow. Ether on the wall behind the press or on some sort of stand. Stahl's higher end presses have a mounting platform directly behind the press for this. We have AIT and HIX dual presses and I keep thinking we should buy a bunch of these and put them on each press...

Hazzmatte

I have one and screwed it down so it doesn’t move. Otherwise it get banged around. However I’m not real impressed with it. The lasers are hard to tighten without them moving. But we do use it all the time.