• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from St Petersburg, Florida

BargainSigns

Hello everyone! My wife and I own a sign company in St. Petersburg, Florida. Her dad founded it in 1990 and we bought into it 5 years ago. It's been a cut vinyl shop mostly until we bought a JV3 a couple of years ago. I'm still learning things everyday with full color. I hope I can pick up some tricks and help someone else out on this site.

WOODBS

welcome...do you but from the local distributor there? fgsi..they are having an open house soon, might want to check it out...

BargainSigns

Thanks! Yeah, I'd like to go to the Florida Graphic Supply open house, but I'll be out of town that weekend. Hopefully, I can get someone else to go.

P

ProWraps™

welcome. sorry for the misunderstanding on your previous posts. hope the hurricanes arent making your life hectic.

BargainSigns

welcome. sorry for the misunderstanding on your previous posts. hope the hurricanes arent making your life hectic.

No worries. Yes, the hurricanes get old, but that's the price you pay for living in paradise...or at least that's what they tell me! :)

P

ProWraps™

i was born in homestead and lived in the keys.... hurricanes, swamp rats, locusts... but your right. it is paradise!

Cross Signs

We Make Them Hot and Fresh Everyday
Welcome from another St. Pete. shop, Have you gotten used to Diamond Supply being gone yet?

BargainSigns

Welcome from another St. Pete. shop, Have you gotten used to Diamond Supply being gone yet?

It was strange that Diamond just closed so fast when they had a huge display at the Orlando sign show just weeks earlier. N Glantz took a lot of their business and is now opening up a location a block from our shop, which is nice. Truthfully, we didn't buy a lot from Diamond. Most of our inventory comes from N Glantz and Grimco. Still, I didn't want to see Diamond close.

Craig Sjoquist

welcome to a outstanding forum and people

I like the St Petersburg area the outdoor resturants and all are great close to the beaches ohh yeaa paradise