• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help!! colors on flexi

signrios

hi there, i've been using flexi sign for a good while and have never encounter this issue before,
colors on flexi appear pastel not vivid,
i've messed with rgb and cmyk and see no changes.
here's how an image appears on google search,(vivid) but when i paste it to flexi it looks dull and way diffrent
im runnig corel and images look the same on google and once imported in corel.

thanks

Attachments

• dark-blue-03.jpg
    dark-blue-03.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 581
  • dark-blue-04.jpg
    dark-blue-04.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 99

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
It looks like what happens when you paste an RGB image into a CMYK color space. Try opening the image instead of pasting it. Flexi should determine the color space from the file that way and it should look like in Corel. Could be something else but that's what popped in my head first .

signrios

Fixed! "softproof" is the answer, that's what you get when a 2nd person is using your design pc,
in this case my son whos now working for me

thanks

Joe House

The better question is how does it look with softproof on compared to how the printer prints the same image. Softproof is generally a good thing, but in order for it to work, you need to make sure that your color settings are correct in Flexi - they should match what you have for job defaults in production manager.

Good Luck