• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HeLp-kcmy reseat cart 1624

Helltown concepts

Premium Subscriber
got new bulk cards never had a issue from premier colour got a broken chip code.
tryed a few diffent ones....i get a kcmy reseat cart code.when i pull the cart and reset it goes back to y-broken chip.

ive replaced the heater board and the junticion as well per solvent jet thinking it was it....its not.
i have made sure ALL the reader pins are great etc........

i try the one trick of turning off and pull all carts. and powering up and putting them in....same.

ive been trying to find a card unlock...so i dont have to deal with this....but hell cant even find that...that i trust.....

premiercolour

Merchant Member
got new bulk cards never had a issue from premier colour got a broken chip code.
tryed a few diffent ones....i get a kcmy reseat cart code.when i pull the cart and reset it goes back to y-broken chip.

ive replaced the heater board and the junticion as well per solvent jet thinking it was it....its not.
i have made sure ALL the reader pins are great etc........

i try the one trick of turning off and pull all carts. and powering up and putting them in....same.

ive been trying to find a card unlock...so i dont have to deal with this....but hell cant even find that...that i trust.....
Did you get this resolved? If not, please email us at sales@premiercolour.com

Premier Colour Support