• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP need Siser Colorprint Evolution!

cha88

Part way threw printing 320 Logos for a job due saturday... I ran out of material... called up my supplier and ordered more... it gets here 10 minutes ago (ups) and its Color Print Premium by Siser, instead of Evolution like the other half of my job is already done in... I dont think its going to match the others! Anyways the Evolution is on back order and they cant get any till mid January! does anyone know where i can get some?

Mike_Koval

What i would do is run one of th logos on the premium and do a comparison. While they are slightly different materials, you may be able to get away with it.

Graphics2u

To me the premium gives much better color results but it will be more glossy than the evolution. I don't know what's up with the Evolution, it's been back ordered for quite a while.