• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help? Photoshop layered T-shirt, premade for online examples etc

rawjahprintshop

Hey guys, in a nut shell I downloaded some files for clothing that would look nice online for my website... they are layered Bella canvas T-shirts, so they are all premade files, multiple layers and you can choose all the colors they have, upload a custom tag, your design etc and it falls nicely into the shadows which you can also edit if you want to change that too.
tshirt example layers issue with image _ forum.png

so that's the long story of what I have, if needed, I can provide the OG file BUT, here is the result of what I'm getting SOMETIMES (now) ...70/30% of the time, when I save the PNG to view for web. It didn't always do this, but has now for the past year or so... I don't know what makes it go back, I've gone away from using it because it randomly starts working again when I hit save and go back and look at the design file and it's not all smeared like a mild case of eating some mushrooms. ;/

any ideas?

thank you.

Don McCormick

Looks like the T-Shirt image is high-resolution (300 dpi) and the graphic you are imprinting is low-resolution (72 dpi). When you import the graphic to overlay on the shirt, do you have to enlarge it quite a bit so the scale is right? If my assumption is accurate, you could scale down the shirt image to match the graphic. It’s always better to scale down, than up as there is no loss in quality. Hope this helps.