• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with a Roland Color Camm PC-600

I just got a Color Camm PC-600 from a fellow shop that has had it in storage for a couple years. I figure I will use it for my color t shirt transfer once in a while and maybe for some high run stickers, not going to be my everyday machine but I think it may still be of some use (maybe I'm wrong). Anyway I am having a bit of trouble getting it setup and was wondering if there is anybody out there that is familiar with it or maybe is still running one. I have Flexi Sign to drive it and from what I have read that should be fine but my issue is getting it setup. I do not have any machines left with a parallel port on it so I got a USB to parallel port adapter but I am having trouble finding drivers and such. Any advice to getting this machine up and running under windows 7 would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Bill