• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with enroute on gerber 408

eddesign

I have been running enroute 4.0 on my 408 with no problems upgraded to 4.1 with rapped texture now I get errors when sending files to router sending files in g-code talked to tech and they are stumped need to get back to me if you are running this setup please help:thankyou:

astro8

What 'tech'? Gerber tech? I saw something similiar about this somewhere. Did you check Gerber's site?

astro8

Gerber controllers only understand a very limited set of GCodes. Have you set the parameters in the controller to Gcode instead of Gerber?

Edit: I don't think the gerber will even be able handle the moves of cutting textures as it will only operate in 2.5D when using gcode

eddesign

up and running

Tech from enroute made me a new driver for 4.1 to the sabor 408 and all is well know:wine-smi:

eddesign

408 driver

when you say post do you mean you need the driver to run 408 with enroute 4.0 if so pm me and I will send out to you with setup peramiters