• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Help with HP latex 280

BRated

I'm getting these marks (check pic below) where the magenta seems to spit out lines for fun? Any reason for this it seems to be consistent in some places then goes to others I'm unsure what's happening I thought it was just a single place but it's pretty widespread.

BRated

20210902_091231.jpg
If only there was a picture. But I can almost say that the trailing cable is shot.
If only the upload would have gone through. Have a look and confirm should be visible now
If only there was a picture. But I can almost say that the trailing cable is shot.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Yeah I'd say trailing cable. You can try to verify that by opening the window and lowering the ink pack from the top of the printer. Then you can sort of open it up and you will see the fat data cable in it.
If it has any cracks to it, it's likely the reason.

BRated

Yeah I'd say trailing cable. You can try to verify that by opening the window and lowering the ink pack from the top of the printer. Then you can sort of open it up and you will see the fat data cable in it.
If it has any cracks to it, it's likely the reason.
Thank you for confirming will check