• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hot fix Rinestone source?

Tagdog

We do a lot of things, wholesale novelty signs, custom print security signs, screenprint coroplast and have a Sign & Banner shop for the locals. Recently we bought an M&R I Dot DTG printer and have been using from local T shirt runs to printing our own product to sell in town to the tourest. We have been getting some requst for these hot fix stones.

We tried a companty called Shine Art but they are out of samples. We tried a company called IBXpressions and bought some samples but they refunded our money with no explanation and do not answer the phone.
Does anyone have any experience with these for t-shirts? If you have a good source or any good advice, we would appreciate it.

Signs Up

Last edited by a moderator:

joshuamalachi

mysupplyhut.com

they sell korean made stuff, so expect a certain degree of failure....american and french made stones work much better...worth the additional price. I'll look for my supplier for those and post...