• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How do you guys keep track of orders/jobs currently in your shop?

ADVANCED DISPLAY

ADVANCED DISPLAY
We've been using SignTracker. So far so Good.
Once it slows down in the shop I am going to look at this seriously because we're drowning and most of it is because of our un-organized approach. So Signtracker's the front runner for me at the moment, mostly because if I can implement a workflow that allows us to begin a job (customer walks in we take some notes and it's started) on the software, I can integrate with my quickbooks to make the invoicing part super-quick and easy.

Would you mind explaining your workflow process? Just looking for ideas.

unmateria

We made a custom erp 20+ years ago in access and sqlserver and we still develop it... Its a time expensive thing... But never failed and its the fastest RAD tools I know since years. We track everything and we work with production and products costs from the store software (integrated)... The good thing is that when we want something we add it to the software extremely fast so after 20 years its very optimized with ideas of everybody using it. But well... If u find something that fits to you, use it no matter the price, because this kind of software is expensive altough you never regret... Is like buying a CNC, a láser, a big and good printer, good drills etc etc... You never regret of buying good tools while you dont morgage your house lol and well... Nothing makes more money than your time

• Agree
Reactions: GB2