• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How run compatible ink L26500?

Ahmed Samy Nagada

Most Latex compatible ink suppliers, supply pre filled cartridges with fresh chips. So what you have to do is simply plug and play unless the supplier instructs otherwise.

dusten

The reson that I asking is I bough to ink cartridges from my supplier, that I uses to buy the orignalt catridges, put it in and the printer says its faulty, so I put in the old one again and the printer was happy.

Ahmed Samy Nagada

The reson that I asking is I bough to ink cartridges from my supplier, that I uses to buy the orignalt catridges, put it in and the printer says its faulty, so I put in the old one again and the printer was happy.
Then the chip is defective and the cartridge needs to be replaced by the supplier

karst41

How do I do to run compatilbe ink in my HP L26500 printer?
Buy Inks from the Printhead Doctor their Solvent Inks are vastly superior and second to None and they produce 831A inks as well
www,printheaddoctor.com

Chauntek USA.
Francisco is great. 210-388-2993

Side Note

My Latex 560 /831A Inks are widely inconsistent and I get lamination dead spots from time to time.
Being that Warranty has expired I will probably switch to PHD Inks and stay with OEM Optomizer.

If anybody has a different opinion,, please share.

Cheers

Reger

Hi,

Instructions for using refilled or compatible cartridges are in the user manual.

If you decide to use refilled cartridges or non-HP cartridges, you will need to follow these
instructions for the printer to use a cartridge that it considers empty.
1. Install the cartridge in the printer (see Replacing an ink cartridge
on page 56).
2. The front panel will indicate that the cartridge is empty and the cartridge removal process will begin.
cartridge. Press the Cancel key to stop this automatic process.
3. On the front panel, select the icon.
4. Check the Replace ink cartridges option, but do not select it.
5. Simultaneously press and hold the Cancel key and the up arrow key.
for at least two seconds.
6. A series of warning messages will be displayed on the front panel. To reply to each message,
press the Cancel key to abort the process, or the Select key to confirm that you want to
continue.
When you have pressed Select in response to all prompts, on the front panel
the status of the regular ink cartridge will appear, but the refilled or non-HP cartridge
will appear as empty with a warning sign

Good luck

dusten

I shiped back the ink from the first seller and bough from another seller, and there is it was just put in the ink catridge and the the printer was happy.