• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help How to add Contour Cut and print the right size on EnRoute to VersaWorks

trafficbarriersolutions

TRAFFIC & BARRIER SOLUTIONS, LLC
Hi,
I am new to EnRoute and I am trying to get some 3D animation on my decals so that I can print 3D decals for our work trucks. I can use Flexi easily to send contour cuts to VersaWorks to my Roland. However, I cannot seem to find a contour cut and print feature for EnRoute. Plus, the size when sent from EnRoute to VersaWorks is smaller than it is suppose to print. Flexi gets the right size into VersaWorks but EnRoute doesn't. Is there a way to use a contour cut and get the right size print to send from EnRoute to VersaWorks?

Dale D

Enroute is not for plotters and printers. It is for engraving and routing on equipment like cnc. Enroute is not for decals.

Dale D

Screenshot_20230526_063500_DuckDuckGo.jpg

White Haus

Not a Newbie
But how exactly are you going to print 3D lettering? You mean building up the ink until it has a texture or...........

trafficbarriersolutions

TRAFFIC & BARRIER SOLUTIONS, LLC
But how exactly are you going to print 3D lettering? You mean building up the ink until it has a texture or...........
Because my partner said that there was some company truck vinyl stickers made on EnRoute. Something like this:

new era pool services.jpg

I guess he was wrong and it was made on Flexi somehow or even other sign/decal creating softwares.