• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to hit easy colors?

ABPGraphics

It seems recently I've been plagued with some nasty non-true colors on my SP300V and I was wondering what are some colors you guys use to get decent results? 255 Red is slightly orange for us, 100%K is not true black etc... I know the head can only hold so much at once time so I was wondering if some of you guys could help me out. Nice Reds, True Blacks, some nice deep blues and any other hard to hit colors you guys use would be nice to know. I know every printer is different but I'm sure they're decently similar and will probably get me a whole lot closer than what I'm at now...

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
Here's the full pantone chart. Print it out on each material/profile.

You will have to scale it to fit 30" media. The color name were matched to gregory trendfilm/3M color charts for a specific machine. I doubt they will work for your perticular printer.

Attachments

• PantonChartCorel x4.pdf
    349.8 KB · Views: 120