• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help how to stop Start Ink Charge – > E

DNG Printing

Hello everyone. Hope all of you are doing well. I was doing some maintance on the Mutoh VJ 1624x. How do I stop Start Ink Charge – > E? I pressed it accidently as I was cleaning the heads and I went into the menu. I believe I don't have enough ink to even run Ink charge. Need to get it back to production. Thank you

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Power the machine on while holding the Up, Right, and Down buttons at the same time. The machine will boot in service mode. Once it boots, scroll down through the menu until you find, "Check 8: Parameter" and hit enter. Then scroll down to, "Parameter2 : Update' and hit enter. Then scroll down to "Update6: Charge FLG" and hit enter. Then change this parameter to, "User/Init: Charge" and hit enter. It will save and then you can power off and then back on again and it should boot like normal.