• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP 310 Latex part needed - HELP! See pic....

MarkH42

On our HP Latex 310, the spindle end cap that holds the material roll in place has broken (see pic). Is there a reasonable place to order these? I have found places offering the entire spindle rod with both ends, but we really only need the blue end part. Does anyone know where to buy these? Thanks in advance for the help.
HP 310 Spindle End.JPG

bannertime

My little clip pieces broke so I superglued it to the post. Has done pretty well for the past few months. Pretty bad when the company itself has to release a video saying to superglue it together cause they came up with a stupid design.

Last edited:

MarkH42

I just spoke with Carlos at Wide Image Solutions and they do have them in stock. They are $29.00, which doesn't include the 3" adapter, but that is still much, much better than having to buy the entire spindle assembly. I appreciate the help jwlllpl!!!

Carlos Valencia

On our HP Latex 310, the spindle end cap that holds the material roll in place has broken (see pic). Is there a reasonable place to order these? I have found places offering the entire spindle rod with both ends, but we really only need the blue end part. Does anyone know where to buy these? Thanks in advance for the help. View attachment 146704
HI we do have plenty of those.

Rayd8

I have the other side of an 310 spindle where the gear part has broken of. Does someone have any good manual or hint how to disassemble that part as to replace it with a new gear part? Thx for any help.