• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP 54 Cutter media sizing issue

CKCUSTOMKC

Hey all,

I have an HP 54 cutter and im still figuring things out, I have a media size that is 54" but when I ping from Flexi to measure the media, the size comes back at 43", can anyone tell me why this is?

FrankW

The cutter wont measure the media width, it will measure the distance between the two outer pinch rollers. Have you set the pinch rollers near to the edges of the media?

CKCUSTOMKC

The cutter wont measure the media width, it will measure the distance between the two outer pinch rollers. Have you set the pinch rollers near to the edges of the media?
I honestly don't currently remember my setup as I am not at the office however I will look at that tomorrow morning is morning and I will let you know

CKCUSTOMKC

I honestly don't currently remember my setup as I am not at the office however I will look at that tomorrow morning is morning and I will let you know
I inherited this printer and cutter, and the guy before me is no longer with the company. So I have had no formal training on this set up and am kinda lost o. Trouble shooting

CKCUSTOMKC

ok so thanks for the input the moved the pinch rollers and it read just fine, I appreciate the help!