Need Help HP L25500

Bubba06

Just Somebody
Does anyone have any 789 printheads lying around they want to get rid of, until mine come in from China?

I'm probably grasping for straws here, but..........

I have one MLM, one CLC, and four YK 789 heads unused,(6 total), plus ink one LM, two M, two LC, one C, one Y & three K = 10 cartridges unopened. All are out of date, of course, but they used to work fine when I had the 25500, and were out of date even then.

But I'm in Australia, and the last package I sent to Canada took 1 week short of 4 months to get there, despite premium postage. Sent mid April, arrived Aug.

Last edited:

Emerald Vinyl

Does anyone have any 789 printheads lying around they want to get rid of, until mine come in from China?

What color are you looking for? I'm not in the shop at the moment but I believe I have light cyan and magenta

Dangreenst

Hello

I have a full set of new 789 OEM heads I just installed. Now Im getting a 79:04 error. I was advised to update firmware but cannot install latest version 7.0.0.5 I may be will to sell full set if I cant get it fixed.

i had an l25500 and got this error once...replaced printhead...bang!...carriage slammed to side of rail....put another printhead in...back to normal...out of curiosity...put the 'error' printhead into slot 2....bang!...side of rails and 79 error...so for me it was a dodgy printhead...