• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Hp Latex 110 Error 17.0:11

D2S

Hey everyone, last week my HP 110 went down with an error 17.0:11 saying reconnect Printmerch to interconnector power. There is little information out there but what I did find was to take the back panel off and clean it out as sometimes it may get dusty and dirty. I did that unplugged it for a day or so to see if it was a memory thing.

I called HP and because I am out of warranty they said they can't even tell me what the code means or what it could entail without buying another warranty. My fear is this is going to be something that costs more than it is worth keeping or replacing.

Does anyone have any insight?

balstestrat

Problem Solver
17.0:11 – PrintMech to Interconnect Power cable does not seem to be connected

1. Check that the PrintMech to Interconnect Power cable is not damaged.
2. Check that the PrintMech to Interconnect Power cable is correctly connected to the PrintMech PCA and the Interconnect PCA.
3. Replace the PrintMech to Interconnect Power cable (which is included in the Electronics Module Cable Kit).

1 - Interconnect PCA - Connector J6
9 - Printmech PCA - Connector J18

Screenshot 2021-02-18 170005.png

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Disconnect the cable and test it with multimeter to be sure. You can also check that voltage arrives there.
When you start the printer far does it get to? What does it do?

Last edited:

Carlos Valencia

Hey everyone, last week my HP 110 went down with an error 17.0:11 saying reconnect Printmerch to interconnector power. There is little information out there but what I did find was to take the back panel off and clean it out as sometimes it may get dusty and dirty. I did that unplugged it for a day or so to see if it was a memory thing.

I called HP and because I am out of warranty they said they can't even tell me what the code means or what it could entail without buying another warranty. My fear is this is going to be something that costs more than it is worth keeping or replacing.

Hi you might contact us if you like. We have all parts and all manuals. Plus we can provide you with free tech assistance. thanks, Wideimagesolutionscom

Ezek0

Any solution on this? Im having the same issue with 2 different machines. A 570 and a s500. Already changed everything with the stitch and now the 570 is having the same error. I used the same cable from a 115 but didnt worked.

I did noticed that the stitch gave the error when tried to move the carriage (very little movement and then error).